OSF Tutoring follows the standard school board curriculum providing home school services to our students. Our OSF teachers are experienced & proven to cover all subject areas with the skillset & patience to help our students achieve their short and long-term goals. All tests, examinations, report cards & EQAO assessments are included within the elementary level.
Recommended Homeschool Hours
- Grade Level: JK-1: 30 – 45 minutes a Day
- Grade Level: 2 & 3: 1 – 2 Hours a Day
- Grade Level: 4 & 5: 3 – 4 Hours a Day
- Grade Level: 6, 7, & 8: 4 – 5 Hours a Day
OSF Homeschool Learning Package Includes
- Customized homeschool calendar year – always flexible for family time, vacations, etc
- Core Subjects & Extra Curricular Subjects
- Makeup Schedule for sick days: Leave no child behind!
- Includes up to 4 students to maintain Low Teacher to Student Ratio
- Access to OSF Sports Partnership Program
- Tests, Examination, Report Cards & Standard Provincial/State Assessments at an elementary level ie; EQAO